Terms of ServiceThese Terms of Service define your relationship with 0969041 B.C. LTD. ("Juump").
1. Your Relationship with Juump.The web pages available at the Juump domain, www.Juump.com, any other Juump domain, and all linked pages of Juump domains (the "Website"), services and software, are owned and operated by Juump, a Canada corporation, and are accessed by you under the Terms of Service described below ("Terms of Service").
2. Users Under 14 Years of AgeAny user under 14 years of age must have explicit consent from their parent or guardian to use our services which includes, but not limited to, creating an account for public viewing. Juump is not responsible for any communication to, and from, users under 14 years of age. It is up to the parent or guardian to manage the usage of our services in a responsible manner.
3. Acceptance of TermsYOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY: (A) CLICKING TO ACCEPT OR AGREE TO THE TERMS, WHEREVER THE OPTION IS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE SERVICE USER INTERFACE, OR (B) ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ANY GUIDELINES, OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS THERETO TO OR BECOME DISSATISFIED WITH JUUMP IN ANY WAY, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF JUUMP AND CEASE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR USE THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES IN THE WEBSITE.
Juump has the right, but is not obligated, at its sole discretion, to strictly enforce the Terms of Service through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
4. Additional TermsThis Terms of Service also incorporates legal notices and other terms ("Additional Terms") by reference herein, or by reference from the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms may be in a separate written agreement or in the Service user interface. In the event of conflict of terms and conditions, the most recently dated Additional Terms shall be controlling and determinative.
5. Description of ServicesSubject to full compliance with the Terms of Service, Juump provides its Website, platforms, tools, software, its own content, and services ("Service") Service shall include, but not be limited to, any service and content Juump performs for you and any materials displayed or performed on the Website ("Juump Content"). The Juump Content includes, but is not limited to text, user comments, information, data, graphics, articles, photographs, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips provided by Juump.
Juump Content shall be differentiated from all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("User Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by the person from who such content originated. User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item of User Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that Juump does not control, and is not responsible for User Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Juump Content or User Content ("Content"), that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Juump, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners, be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that Juump does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Juump shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service or for any other reason.
6. Change, Suspension or Discontinuance of ServicesYou acknowledge that Juump may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that Juump has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Juump has the right to modify, change, suspend or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) including any feature or Content, for any reason, at any time, without notice, and that Juump shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
7. Service Availability and Your Access to the ServiceJuump will do all within reason to ensure its Service is available to you. However, due to the complex nature of the Service and external factors outside of Juump's control, but not limited to, browser version, computer operating system, hardware failure, and the communication failure or degradation, which is outside of Juump's control, Service availability may be interrupted. In the event of Service interruption, Juump will do all within reason to resume its Services. Juump shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder.
Juump grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: (a) access to the Service by Posting Agents as defined below; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by Juump. A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file.
Juump permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual pages or postings on the Service so long as such use is for noncommercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media).
You may also create a hyperlink to the home page of Juump or any of its pages so long as the link does not portray Juump, its employees, or its affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Juump offers various parts of the Service in RSS format so that users can embed individual feeds into a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators. Juump permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to the RSS feeds on your personal website or personal web blog, provided that (a) your use of the RSS feed is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (b) each title is correctly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects the user to the post when the user clicks on it, (c) you provide, adjacent to the RSS feed, proper attribution to 'Juump' as the source, (d) your use or display does not suggest that Juump promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, (e) you do not redistribute the RSS feed, and (f) your use does not overburden Juump's systems. Juump reserves all rights in the content of the RSS feeds and may terminate any RSS feed at any time.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by Juump immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from Juump, including but not limited to its database of playing facilities and courts information..
8. User ConductAs a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Juump. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service:
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, stalk or intimidate any person or entity;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- to violate any laws in your local jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Juump user;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed to directly or indirectly bring awareness and/or attempt to cause a Juump member or user to use a competing service, whether web-based or not.
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Juump users or any URL. Spam includes an email by, from or on behalf of a user to five (5) or more users cumulatively on the site to promote a website, webpage, event, service, product, or group: (1) with a URL that does not contain "juump.com"; or (ii) that is not directly related to the interests of, and activities within Juump as determined by Juump in its sole discretion;
- to attempt to sell, offer for sale, or sell any service or goods to Juump members or users, unless with the expressed written consent of and under the terms and conditions imposed by Juump;
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content; with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- to offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes on Juump without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility;
- to facilitate or encourage any violations of the Terms of Service;
- to provide any false personal information on Juump, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission;
- to use your personal profile for commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser), other than promotion of yourself in business;
- to express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Juump without our specific prior written consent;
- to use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- to post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- to post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Juump;
- to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service; and
- to modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
You cannot use Juump if you are a convicted sex offender.
As a Juump user, you agree to remain responsible in your use by not doing the following:
- share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account; and
- transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is inappropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
9. Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the ServiceBy uploading, submitting or otherwise disclosing or distributing Content of any kind at or on the Website or otherwise through the Services, unless source quoted, you represent and warrant that you own all rights in the Content and you agree that the Content will be subject to the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.
Although Juump does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting User Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Juump, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting User Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant Juump all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the User Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
10. LinksThe Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet sites or resources. You acknowledge that these sites and links are completely independent of Juump. Because Juump has no control over such sites and resources, you also acknowledge and agree that Juump is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Juump shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Juump makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other webites is at your own risk.
11. Copyright ComplaintsJuump respects the intellectual property of others. Juump will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under applicable intellectual property laws. Juump's current copyright policy (the "Copyright Policy") is incorporated by this reference.
13. IndemnificationYou will indemnify and hold harmless Juump and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, customers, vendors, successors, service providers, suppliers, and agents from any liability, damage or cost (including reasonable attorneys fees and cost) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Website, use of the Service, violation of the Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
14. Warranty DisclaimersYou acknowledge that Juump has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Website; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Juump from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Website. The Website may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Juump makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Website, and Juump will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Website.
THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JUUMP DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
Please note there is a risk that you may be dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Juump disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through our Service. We disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on our Service or received through any links provided by our Service, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided through our Service. In addition, no advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from us shall create any warranty. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of our Service at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Under no circumstances will Juump or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to any user of the Website, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIN NO EVENT SHALL JUUMP OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE(EVEN IF JUUMP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, marketing partners or other third parties found on our website or through our Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such marketing partner or other third party. You agree that Juump shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such marketing partners or other third parties on our website or located through the use of our Service.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER JUUMP USERS OR MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT JUUMP DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SCREEN ITS MEMBERS, NOR DOES JUUMP INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. JUUMP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL JUUMP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT JUUMP MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
16. TerminationYou agree that Juump, in our sole discretion, may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, remove content or information you have posted, or terminate your account, your status as a particular group creator or member, or your ability to use all or any portion of our Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, (a) for lack of use, (b) if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service or the documents or agreements it incorporates by reference, (c) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or (d) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
You agree that any termination of your account or access to all or any portion of the Service under any provision of this Terms of Service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or our Service.
You also agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your use of or access to all or any portion of the Service. Upon termination, your right to use the Services will immediately cease. Further, you agree that Juump shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. You also agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. You may terminate your use by simply discontinuing use of the Services. All provisions of the Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
17. Intellectual PropertyJuump and other Juump graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Juump in the U.S., Canada, and/or other countries. Juump's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. The images and icons available in the Juump icon pack may used by partner and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate trademark or trade dress with links to the Website.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Juump.
You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service, including its court database, without the express written consent of Juump, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
18. ModificationsJuump reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, replace, or otherwise alter these Terms of Service and any other guidelines, at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any modifications. Use of the Services by you following any modification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Terms of Service as modified. You can find the most recent version of the Terms of Service at: Terms of Service
19. Additional Termsa. You understand that certain communications, such as Juump announcements and newsletters, as well as offers of sponsorship or promotion relevant and beneficial to you or your Group or Event, are part of our Service. By using our Service, you expressly agree to receive such communications from Juump. You may manage your subscriptions by clicking at the appropriate subscription links at the bottom of the newsletters or on certain pages on the site (e.g., Group or Event pages); however, some basic communications are a necessary part of the Service and may not be disabled.
At the same time, by joining a group or event organized within Juump, you understand and agree that you may receive communication from your Group or Event creator/administrator(s) and designees in the normal course of utilizing the Service. Your group creator's/administrator's messages will be relayed to your email address through our Service, which does not disclose your email address.
You may receive email from other Juump members. These emails will be relayed to your email address through our Service, which does not disclose your email address.
If you are a Group or Event creator or organizer, you agree to receive messages from individual members of your Group or Event.
You understand that the creator or administrator of a Group or Event in which you are a member or participant has the right, in his or her sole discretion, to temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership in his or her Group or Event, limit or set eligibility requirements for his/her Group members or Event participants, and to temporarily or permanently remove any content or information that you have posted in connection with such Group or Event. Please be aware that a Group or Event creator or administrator is: (a) not Juump's representative or agent, and therefore a Group or Event creator/organizer may not enter into contractual relations or obligations on Juump's behalf; (b) not entitled to enter into contractual relations or obligations on behalf of specific Group members or Event participants unless expressly agreed by those individuals; and (c) acting independently, and therefore no contractual relationship or obligation arises between a Group or Event creator/administrator or an individual Group member or Event participant unless otherwise agreed.
b. A "Posting Agent" is an agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on Juump resources, you cannot use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission or license from Juump. Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from Juump.
c. Juump strives to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States and Canada:
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed by Juump wherever it may operate.
If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or Canada, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, you will not engage in commercial activities on Juump (such as advertising or payments).
20. MiscellaneousNo agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms of Service and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Juump in any respect whatsoever. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms of Service shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable, and the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision.
The Terms of Service is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Juump's prior written consent. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Juump and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Juump. Juump may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms of Service and its rights and obligations without consent. The Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada, as if made within British Columbia between two residents thereof, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.